WE NEED OUR HEAVENLY & EARTHLY FATHER
(Quotes by 31 scriptures every Father should memorize By Mike Murdock)
Pastor Tim P. Blaisure – 6/19/22 – Father’s Day Message
Four expectant fathers were in Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor. The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations sir, You're the father of twins." "What a coincidence" the man said with some obvious pride. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team." The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the second man, "You sir, are the father of triplets." "Wow, That's really an incredible coincidence " he answered. "I work for the 3M Corporation." My buddies at work will never let me live this one down. An hour later, while the other two men were congratulating each other, the nurse came back, this time she turn to the 3rd man - who had been quiet in the corner. She announced that his wife had just given birth to quadruplets. Stunned, he barely could reply. "Don't tell me another coincidence?" asked the nurse. After finally regaining his composure, he said "I don't believe it, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel." After hearing this, everybody's attention turned to the 4th guy, who had just fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side and after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness. When he was finally able to speak, you could hear him whispering repeatedly the same phrase over and over again. "I should have never taken that job at 7-Up "I should have never taken that job at 7-Up "I should have never taken that job at 7-Up...
This puts a new twist to :
Psalm 127:3-5 New Living Translation
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. 4 Children born to a young man are like arrows in a warrior’s hands. 5 How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates.
Foundation Scripture: (Matthew 6:9-13)
“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
1. Fathers are ACCOUNTABLE to God and others: (Eccl. 12:13-14)
That’s the whole story. Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty.
14 God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad.
“The instructions you follow determine the future you create”
2. Father’s need to control their ANGER: (Prov. 16:32)
Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than to conquer a city.
“Anger is merely passion requiring appropriate focus”
3. Father’s your family is your ASSIGNMENT: (Jer. 1:5)
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
Before you were born, I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
“Those who unlock your passion are those you have been assigned to you”
4. Father’s BUSINESS is solving problems: (Prov. 22:29)
Do you see any truly competent workers?
They will serve kings rather than working for ordinary people.
“The problem you solve determines the reward you receive”
5. Father’s CHILDREN make him mighty: (Ps. 127:3-5)
“The proof of love is the desire to protect”
6. Father’s CHURCH is to be a center of his life: (Ps. 27:4-5)
Where you are determines what grows within you”
7. Father’s CRISIS is a door to change: (Is. 43:2)
“Crisis always occurs at the curve of change”
8. Father’s your CRITICAL ATTITUDE destroys: (Prov. 18:21)
“You cannot improve what you destroy”
9. Father’s DEBT is his responsibility: (Deut. 28:12)
“The proof of maturity is the ability to delay gratification”
10. Father’s DISCIPLINE is required by God: (Prov. 29:17)
“Anything permitted will increase”
11. Father’s FINANCES are his responsibility: (Ps. 112:1,3)
“Prosperity is having enough of God’s provision to complete His instructions for your life”
12. Father’s, God’s Word is to be your FOCUS: (Josh. 1:7-8)
“The only reason men fail is broken focus”
13. Father’s FRIENDSHIPS affect others: (Prov. 13:20)
“Someone you are trusting is trusting someone else you would not”
14. Father’s do your JOB as unto the Lord: (Eccl. 9:10)
“You can only be promoted by the person whose instructions you have followed”
15. Father’s you are the one to LEAD your family: (Josh. 24:15)
“You have no right to anything you have not pursued”
16. Father’s you must LOVE through time: (1 Cor. 13:13)
“The proof of love is the investment of time”
17. Father’s you are to protect your MARRIAGE:
(Eph. 5:25, 28-29) “The proof of love is the willingness to protect”
18. Father’s you are a MENTOR to his family: (Deut. 6:6-7)
“You will only remember what you teach”
19. Father’s OVERCOMING your enemy is rewarding: (Eph. 6:13)
“The size of your enemy determines the size of your reward”
20. Father’s, PATIENCE is required in raising a healthy family:
(Eph. 6:4) “What you love will eventually reward you”
21. Father’s must become PRAYER warriors: (John 15:7)
“The proof of Humility is the willingness to reach out to God”
22. Father’s the PRESENCE OF GOD is needed in the family:
(Ps. 16:11) “The presence of God is the only place your weakness can die”
23. Father’s SOLVING PROBLEMS in your family is rewarding:
(Eph. 6:8) “The problems you solve determines the rewards you receive”
24. Father’s what is taken from you God will RESTORE:
(Joel 2:25) “What men take away – God will restore”
25. Father’s you control the STRIFE in your home: (2 Tim. 2:24)
“Pain is the proof of disorder”
26. Father’s, focusing on the solution and not the problem relieves STRESS: (Phil. 4:13) “Losers focus on what they are going through – champions focus on what they are going to”
27. Fathers who avoid TEMPTATION are true protectors: (Matt. 6:13)
“Champions walk away from something they desire to protect something they love”
28. Father’s need to have a SECRET PLACE with God: (Ps. 91:1)
“The atmosphere you permit determines the person you become”
29. Father’s control what is TITHED or withheld from the Lord:
(Mal. 3:10) “If you keep something God did not give you, He will take back something He gave you”
30. Father’s you need God’s WISDOM: (Prov. 4:7)
“Every problem is simply a wisdom problem”
31. Father’s need to be consistently in the WORD OF GOD:
(Ps. 119:98) “What you keep hearing you eventually believe”
Our Father God is to be our ultimate first in all our lives! Jesus only did and said what His Father told Him to.
Fathers are so important in your family today, where are the Godly Father’s today? They want to take the easy way out as the families in America dies and goes to hell. If you are the receiver of the lack of a father or a Godly and good father, then the Word of God say’s in
“You have an Heavenly Father – He cares for you.”